WTCC Taipei Offices (Secretariat) Description:
The World Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce has established its Taipei office for the purpose of providing member services and event coordination through a centralized location.
The Taipei office is staffed with managing officers and personnel who work directly with WTCC’s Secretary General. The main functions of the office consist of:
1. Assist in the implementation of president’s annual plan.
2. Communicate and distribute information among various continental and regional members on events and activities held worldwide.
3. Prepare, coordinate, and assist in WTCC event planning.
4. Board minute documentation, agenda preparation, official document drafting, and archiving of all WTCC related media records.
5. Website maintenance and update.
6. Other secretarial and administrative assistance.
The Taipei office handles a large volume of administrative and coordination requests from members. Please excuse any service lapse during periods of heavy work load. We appreciate our members’ continued support, encouragement, and suggestions.
WTCC Taipei office.